Block Cylinder with wedge clamping element
Things to know about the
BZK 250 and BZF 500
Clamping element actuated by a block cylinder. Either a guide rod (BZF) or a wedge clamp element (BZK) is installed in the guide housing bolted to the cylinder. The wedge clamp element enables the generation of very high clamping forces. The guide rod can absorb high lateral forces. This approach allows the integration of numerous optional block cylinder features.
- Maximum operating pressure 250bar
- Piston diameters from Ø25mm to Ø125mm
- Maximum operating pressure 500bar
- Piston diameters from Ø25mm to Ø63mm
The new ahp.book 4.1
The new ahp.book 4.1 is fundamentally revised and represents the complete standard AHP Merkle hydraulic cylinder range.
New in the catalogue:
- Block cylinder with position query BZP, from page 1/64
- New generation magnetic field sensors for block cylinder MBZ, from page 1/80
- Tension anchor cylinder ZHZ, from page 6/2
- Locking cylinder VBZ, from page 8/1
. . . and much more, see documentation about all new featuresOrder the ahp.book