Things to know about the linear cushioning
- Cushioning for speeds of up to 1 m/s
- Very short braking and cycle times can be achieved
- Adjustment-free: no setup errors are possible
- Great process reliability
- Computable with design tool ahp.calc
- User-friendly: no adjustment process during start-up
- Longer service life of the cylinder
- For all standard cylinders in the HZ series
More Efficiency and improved function for Hydraulic cylinders
Hydraulic cylinders, equipped with the new linear cushioning can now move large masses at high speeds (up to 1 m/s) without any problem, and can brake them again within a very short time indeed! The newly developed cushioning piston makes this possible. This assures a very short braking time because the available cushioning travel is used in an ideal manner. The best possible way of implementing short cycle times that are unproblematic over a long time period.
Availability of linear cushioning
In the course of this year, we shall progressively be equipping our standard cylinders in the HZ series with linear cushioning. This is available immediately on requestContact sales
Great user comfort: Calculate once, then install
This new linear cushioning requires no adjustment. Calculated just once using design tool ahp.calc, the cylinder can then enter service without an adjustment process, using a setting screw. Always suited to the individual application. This relegates adjustment problems to the past.
The best of all possible worlds: Optimum selection and correct dimensioning
To assure safe and problem-free application over the long-term, it is important to know the key parameters of each individual application, and to balance these off against the cushioning capacity of the cylinder. Important key parameters here include: KPIs of the cylinder, its installation position, the definition of cushioning length as a function of piston diameter and the total energy of the application.
The new ahp.book 4.1
The new ahp.book 4.1 is fundamentally revised and represents the complete standard AHP Merkle hydraulic cylinder range.
New in the catalogue:
- Block cylinder with position query BZP, from page 1/64
- New generation magnetic field sensors for block cylinder MBZ, from page 1/80
- Tension anchor cylinder ZHZ, from page 6/2
- Locking cylinder VBZ, from page 8/1
. . . and much more, see documentation about all new featuresOrder the ahp.book