For fast an short-strokes
Autarkic hydraulic axes are compact units consisting of hydraulic cylinder and motor-pump unit. They can be controlled like electromechanical spindle units. The servo motor is controlled by means of a commercially available frequency converter.
Our units support all well-known manufacturers such as Siemens, Beckhoff, KEB, SEW, Schneider,...
Compared to electromechanical axes, the E-AHP units are characterized by very high forces and very low wear. Even if always the same positions are approached, this is no problem with these units.
E-AHP basic units are characterized by their simple design. The retraction and extension speeds and forces are the same due to the so-called synchronous cylinder.
- For punching, bending, cutting, pressing, etc.
- very direct coupling without valve technology
- also suited for positioning tasks
- full 4-quadrant operation (push/pull)
The new ahp.book 4.1
The new ahp.book 4.1 is fundamentally revised and represents the complete standard AHP Merkle hydraulic cylinder range.
New in the catalogue:
- Block cylinder with position query BZP, from page 1/64
- New generation magnetic field sensors for block cylinder MBZ, from page 1/80
- Tension anchor cylinder ZHZ, from page 6/2
- Locking cylinder VBZ, from page 8/1
. . . and much more, see documentation about all new featuresOrder the ahp.book