When speed matters
These units differ from our E-AHP basic and E-AHP prove units in two features.
The E-AHP performance is based on a differential cylinder, this allows and a so-called regeneration mode (rapid traverse) and the entry and exit forces are different. This unit can be built the most compact.
The E-AHP performance unit is equipped with a valve block as standard, which offers many possibilities. One of these possibilities is to maintain pressures for a very long time without using energy here.
As with the prove unit, various control tasks can be performed here with the integrated valves.
A performance level PL D/E/F is possible.
- electrically switching
- extremely rapid speeds and high forces
- for maximum throughput in production applications
The new ahp.book 4.1
The new ahp.book 4.1 is fundamentally revised and represents the complete standard AHP Merkle hydraulic cylinder range.
New in the catalogue:
- Block cylinder with position query BZP, from page 1/64
- New generation magnetic field sensors for block cylinder MBZ, from page 1/80
- Tension anchor cylinder ZHZ, from page 6/2
- Locking cylinder VBZ, from page 8/1
. . . and much more, see documentation about all new featuresOrder the ahp.book