Highest precision - maximum energy efficiency
These units differ from our E-AHP basic and E-AHP prove units in two features:
- The E-AHP performance is based on a differential cylinder, this allows and a so-called regeneration mode (rapid traverse) and the entry and exit forces are different. This unit can be built the most compact.
- The E-AHP performance unit is equipped with a valve block as standard, which offers many possibilities. One of these possibilities is to maintain pressures for a very long time without using energy here.
As with the prove unit, various control tasks can be performed here with the integrated valves. A performance level PL D/E is possible.
- For punching, bending, cutting, pressing, etc.
- Press safety
- Performance Level D/E possible
- Highly precise positioning (< 5 µm)
- Highly precise pressure and force control
- Full 4-quadrant operation (bi-directional push/pull)
The new ahp.book 4.1
The new ahp.book 4.1 is fundamentally revised and represents the complete standard AHP Merkle hydraulic cylinder range.
New in the catalogue:
- Block cylinder with position query BZP, from page 1/64
- New generation magnetic field sensors for block cylinder MBZ, from page 1/80
- Tension anchor cylinder ZHZ, from page 6/2
- Locking cylinder VBZ, from page 8/1
. . . and much more, see documentation about all new featuresOrder the ahp.book