Synchronized with additional options
Both units, the E-AHP basic and the E-AHP prove, are based on a synchronous cylinder.
While the basic unit only has a high-quality servo motor, the prove unit has additional valves integrated for load holding or other control tasks.
Shut-off valves and the like can also be integrated in the prove axis and thus a performance level of D/E can be achieved.
- For punching, bending, cutting, pressing, etc.
- Press safety
- Performance Level D/E possible
- Highly precise positioning (< 5 µm)
- Highly precise pressure and force control
- Full 4-quadrant operation (bi-directional push/pull)
The new ahp.book 4.1
The new ahp.book 4.1 is fundamentally revised and represents the complete standard AHP Merkle hydraulic cylinder range.
New in the catalogue:
- Block cylinder with position query BZP, from page 1/64
- New generation magnetic field sensors for block cylinder MBZ, from page 1/80
- Tension anchor cylinder ZHZ, from page 6/2
- Locking cylinder VBZ, from page 8/1
. . . and much more, see documentation about all new featuresOrder the ahp.book