Rotary drive unit
Things to know about the
- Swing angle from 0° to 720°
- Torques up to 1400 Nm
- Piston diameters from Ø25 mm to Ø100 mm
Rotary Drive Units generate very high torques
Rotary Drive Units are » hydraulic cylinders that generate very high torques of up to 1,400 nm. AHP Merkle Rotary Drive Units are able to generate these high rotary motions thanks to a hydraulically operated rack and pinion. This kind of kinematics is therefore not comparable with that of hydraulic motors.
AHP Merkle Rotary Drive Units are available with rotation angles ranging between 0° and 720°. In addition, there are various options available for the shaft ends, for example the spline shaft profile in accordance with DIN ISO 14. Shaft ends with fitted keys are the standard version.
AHP Merkle rotary actuators are characterised by 100% quality in their development, design and manufacture.
The new ahp.book 4.1
The new ahp.book 4.1 is fundamentally revised and represents the complete standard AHP Merkle hydraulic cylinder range.
New in the catalogue:
- Block cylinder with position query BZP, from page 1/64
- New generation magnetic field sensors for block cylinder MBZ, from page 1/80
- Tension anchor cylinder ZHZ, from page 6/2
- Locking cylinder VBZ, from page 8/1
. . . and much more, see documentation about all new featuresOrder the ahp.book